Ok, if I forget about using different drawables, and keep my external theme
to modifying current's theme existing attributes only, will that be
possible?

I've seen the method Resources.Theme.setTo(other) which has the following
desc.:
"Set this theme to hold the same contents as the theme other. If both of
these themes are from the same Resources object, they will be identical
after this function returns. If they are from different Resources, only the
resources they have in common will be set in this theme."

So this method isn't very useful if the themes are from the same resource,
so it's used when the themes are from different resources like I'm having,
but it doesn't seem to do the trick and change a single color value
(textColorPrimary) I'm setting in the external theme, and after calling the
setTo method, i'm getting resourceId as 0.

Any pointers on how to properly use Theme.setTo?

Sorry for being annoying... :)