Hello everybody,

I currently poses the following problem:

I have a class: DownloadDataNews wich extends from `AsyncTask<Void,
Integer, ArrayList<HashMap<String, String>>>` wich recovered my data from
my web service.
I made the DownloadDataNews constructor to take a context in argument :

    public DownloadDataPromotions(Context context)
    {
    this.context = context;
    }

TabNewsJSONParsingActivity wich extends from ListActivity is my class that
displays in list what I receive from my DownloadDataNews.

The worries come now when I'm in another Activity, I have to set in
DownloadDataNews argument: "this"
=> New DownloadData(this).execute();

But "this" corresponds to the place where I execute it and i have a problem
when i call it from an other Activity to ..
I would have to be able to call it in an other way like making a call to
the reference context TabNewsJSONParsingActivity like this (in order to
make the change or refreshing from an other activity):
=> `New
DownloadData(ContextReferenceToTabNewsJSONParsingActivity).execute();`

someonecan help me ? I heard about Handler but dont know if it'll run..