I checked what you wrote (the old intent) so I can use this filter now. It
works well on emulator
but it seems that my HTC doesn't send this broadcast.

This is the way of usage on ICS:

IntentFilter filter = new IntentFilter();
filter.addAction(Camera.ACTION_NEW_PICTURE);
        filter.addDataType("image/*");

Thanks,
Tamas