Hello,

Today i found an interesting thing, which i don't know if its a bug or if i
am doing something wrong.

I build a compound control (extending RelativeLayout) using this ctor.

 public CompundControl(Context context, AttributeSet attrs)
    {
        super(context, attrs);
        ((LayoutInflater)
context.getSystemService(Context.LAYOUT_INFLATER_SERVICE)).inflate(R.layout.compound_control,

this, true);
    }

my layout started out with an merge-tag and i used some TextViews inside
which i layouted with android:layout_centerHorizontal="true".

I used the whole compound in another layout.

The issue is, on higher (i dont know exactly which api version) this
android:layout_centerHorizontal="true" is not working. The Elements are
aligned right.
Other xml properties (e.g. background color) are working.
This can also be observed in the designer (eclipse).

Best Regard