You have an infinite loop, and you're getting a stack overflow.

In BlaRenderer, you create a new Player object:

Player player = new Player();

Since it inherits from BlaRenderer, it tries to create a new Player object:

Player player = new Player();

Since it inherits from BlaRenderer, it tries to create a new Player object:

Player player = new Player();

This continues until you are out of stack space.  One solution:

Remove this line from BlaRenderer:

Player player = new Player();