Thanks!
I´ve already used a decoder like this in my app.
I´m pretty sure that google don´t give any polyline support because they
don,t want you to use their GPS routes to make any kind of GPS guide
sistem, as they say in their terms of service:

*8. License Restrictions.  *
*8.7. use the Service or Content with any products, systems, or
applications for or in *
*connection with (a) real time navigation or route guidance based on
position *
*input from a sensor (including but not limited to any visual or audible
turn-byturn route guidance); or (b) any systems or functions for automatic
or *
*autonomous control of vehicle behavior; or (c) dispatch, fleet management,
*
*business asset tracking, or similar enterprise applications (for avoidance
of *
*doubt, you are permitted to use the Service to create Maps API *
*Implementations to track people or assets equipped with a sensor, where
the *
*tracking of the people or assets is not critical to the core business or
service of *
*the application user.  For example, you are permitted to use the Maps APIs
to *
*create “Friend Finder” applications that allow consumers to track the
locations *
*of their friends’ mobile devices, but you are not permitted to use the
Maps APIs *
*to create “Business Asset Tracking” applications that track or locate
business or *
*government users’ field sales or field service personnel, vehicles or
other *
*assets that are critical (not incidental) to the core business or service
of the *
*application user);*