Mark, a huge thank you!! I never thought the problem would come from
hardware acceleration (I'm a beginner after all ^_^). Indeed, my current
rom force hardware acceleration for all applications.

I tried to force software mode just on the ViewPager with
setLayerType(View.LAYER_TYPE_SOFTWARE, null) (see here :
http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/graphics/hardware-accel.html) but
it doesn't work : content stay inside the viewpager.

But by specifying it in the manifest as you say it works very well! And
given the application, it does not pose any problems to do without hardware
acceleration.

Again, thank you very much Mark!