>         android:angle="180"/>
>     <corners android:radius="60dp"/>
>     <padding android:left="9dp"
>         android:top="9dp"
>         android:right="9dp"
>         android:bottom="9dp" />
>     <corners android:radius="90dp" />
> </shape>
>
> My Requirement : How to change the shape of the textview and buttons as a
> Hexagonal shape?
>
> I have done so far :-
>
> This is my Code, I have changed textview shape as a rectangle with round
> edged corners. But i have done this in Xml. It works fine for me.
>
> Same, now i wanna change the shape of the Textview as a Hexagonal shape so
> textview label and button labels would be appeared in Hexagonal shape so i
> wanna do this in my app. How could i do this ? Could anyone help me.
>
> Any suggestions / helps would be greatly appreciated, thank you

if you really want to use hexagonal Shape this can be starting point:

        @Override
                super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
                setContentView(R.layout.main);
                TextView tv = (TextView) findViewById(R.id.text);

                Path path = new Path();
                float stdW = 100;
                float stdH = 100;
                float w3 = stdW / 3;
                float h2 = stdH / 2;
                path.moveTo(0, h2);
                h2 -= 6 / 2;
                path.rLineTo(w3, -h2);  path.rLineTo(w3, 0); path.rLineTo(w3,
h2);
                path.rLineTo(-w3, h2); path.rLineTo(-w3, 0); path.rLineTo(-w3,
-h2);
                Shape s = new PathShape(path, stdW, stdH);
                ShapeDrawable d = new ShapeDrawable(s);
                Paint p = d.getPaint();
                p.setColor(0xffeeeeee);
                p.setStyle(Style.STROKE);