Ok, I added the Theme as Dialog in manifest & uncommented the previous

> if(fDialogMode)
>     this.requestWindowFeature(Window.FEATURE_NO_TITLE);

and removed the the same line of request after super.onCreate(), doesn't
give error and works. If fDloag is true, it shows as Activity with title
and if false, shows as Dialog without title. In the parent Activity already
setContent is used so was the error.

Now what about showing and hiding the TextView. The xml layout is :

> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
> <LinearLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
>     android:layout_width="fill_parent"
>     android:layout_height="fill_parent"