Hi,

Please help me out

I had successfully implemented InApp billing with managed products. Now
upgrade that with subscription (IAB V2).
I had done all changes that required for subscription as mention in below
link.

And On my research I found that Purchase token is recieved along with the
JSON(Signed data) on successful purchase for subscription.
The demo's Security.java on successful verification of signature parses
Json however the parsing of element Purchase-token is missing here.
I haven't yet run the code since subscription doesn't have test product-ids
and requires actual purchase.
What I want to know is this token be parsed here or is the sample code
provided has this part correctly implemented.

If token to be parsed then what changes should be done in
BillingService.java,ResponseHandler.java, Security.java and
PurchaseDatabase.java for PurchaseToken.

--

Best Regards and Thanks !!

*
Tarun Sharma*

***Balaji Websoft Technology Pvt. Ltd.***

* *M: +91-9413934366

Skype: tarunudr
E: ta...@baltech.in
W: www.baltech.in