actually i am dealing with json and server,
when i add parameter in json 25/10/2012 it become 25/\10/\2012.
it goes on server and store there in data base as garbage so i need date in
such format which store in data base in proper format

that'sway when i send date 25\\10\\2012 in this format it store date in
database in readable format.
so i used this.