Currently, I'm creating an app which alarms user tasks at specific time.
The time is automatically calculated based on coarse location. So, when
users fly miles away, the alarm time has become invalid. So the app needs
to recalculate the time. FYI, the alarm should be always on (when exiting
the app, the alarm is still set).

To solve this, I don't want to listen for coarse location change since it
eats my battery. Instead, my strategy is by starting alarm each 2 hours
just to start a location listener (to fix the task alarm). What do you
think of this strategy?

How to prepare an alarm only once? Can I check if I've done it?

Those are my questions.

Thanks...