Hi,
I am testing DTMF tone generation. When i make a call and press a key
while in call, a key down and
a key up evnets should be generated which are processes in
InCallScreen.java file. The key down event is not received in this
file. But this event is received in EentHub.cpp. I am seeing this
issue in recent cupcake(january 22nd). Before that this used to work.
Is this a knowm issue? The key down event received in EventHub.cpp is
lost, where can i debug this issue? This event is received in
KeyInputQueue.java also, and it is trying to add to some queue of
QueuedEvent type elements but it is not getting delivered to the phone
application, the next event which is key up is getting delivered and
is processed in the Phone application in InCallScreen.java. Is the
down key event overwritten by the key up event?
Any information would be very helpful.
And if somebody can explain the flow from input key capturing to
delivering it to the application, particularly this scenario where a
key is pressed during a call to send a DTMF tone, would be very
useful.

Thanks in advance,
Srinivas