Hi,

What I would like to do is create a table layout one time that displays all
the data I need and has the code that controls what happens when elements
inside the table are clicked. I then want to add this control to each of my
activities that need to show this table. As of right now I have all the XML
and all the code duplicated on each page that the table needs to be on. Is
there a way to do this in Android? If so is there also a way to create one
for each of the different screen sizes(small,normal,large,x-large)?

If anyone could send some links to examples or if it is simple just briefly
explain the steps I need to take to do something like this I would greatly
appreciate it!

I know with .net I could create a custom User control and design the UI and
add the code then I could just add a reference to the control on any webpage
I wanted it on. This kept the code clean and short and if I needed to make a
change I only had to do it in one place. That is the functionality I am
looking for.

Thanks in Advance for any help/input,

Tommy