From: android-developers@googlegroups.com
[mailto:android-develop...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Phill
Midwinter
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 5:03 AM
To: android-developers@googlegroups.com
Subject: [android-developers] Re: Audio Volume

Should be in android beginners?

Volumes are distinct and context sensitive between the ringer and media.

2009/2/1 Bala <california.b...@gmail.com>

In the Android phone, while I am watching YouTube videos, I may reduce
the audio volume. Once I am done watching, I close all applications
and leave the phone. Then when there is a incoming call, the ringer is
very feeble. I may miss that call.

Can you make the volume adjustment apply only for that application? I
don't want the ringer volume get changed.

Thanks
Bala

--
Phill Midwinter