May be this is a long shot. But may be you can look at 3D modelling
tools like AutoDesk and see if you can export the 3D structures to be
consumed by Android.

Just a thought. I expect lot of work but worth doing... Tue, Oct 2,
2012 at 4:18 PM, ANDRÉS LEONARDO MOLINA

Good luck
http://satyakomatineni.com/android/training
http://satyakomatineni.com