Hello James

Thanks for replying me,
Actually I want Uri of this image(Currently captured from camera)

So that I can send this image by using :

Uri uri = ContentUris.withAppendedId(Media.EXTERNAL_CONTENT_URI, 2);
        Intent i = new Intent();
                i.setAction(Intent.ACTION_SEND);
                i.setType("image/jpeg");
                i.putExtra(Intent.EXTRA_SUBJECT, "image5");
                i.putExtra(Intent.EXTRA_STREAM, uri);
                i = Intent.createChooser(i, "Send");
                startActivity(i);

So how should I get this current images Uri
(When save the picture on camera appl it goes into
Media.EXTERNAL_CONTENT_URI
I just want Uri for this current Image )
Thank you