Hi
I am working on wifi direct. After sending a connect request I was
expecting a call back to the onConnectionInfoAvailable call back. But that
wont happen always for some reason. And at times it takes a while when i
finally receives a callback.

What am i doing wrong here? Is this call back an acknowledgement for
a successful/failed connection? I know the connect method has a callback
and for me that always returns a success.

How ca i do this properly? How to identify a successful connection is
established or not?
Thanks