Hi everyone,

I would like to share with you a platform created as part of my Msc
dissertation, called Android APIMiner:

http://www.apiminer.org

In a few words, Android APIMiner is a platform that provides a version
of the Android API documentation enriched with thousands of real
examples, extracted from open source applications (like Wordpress, ZXing
Barcode Scanner, etc.).

We are providing this alpha version so that the community can use and
suggest improvements for the tool.

With my best regards,

João Eduardo Montandon
Applied Software Engineering Group (ASERG)
Computer Science Master Student at UFMG, Brazil
http://dcc.ufmg.br/~joao.montandon