Hi folks,

Really thank you to those who have helped me so far.. I have tried
working with animating text in my application for the whole day but
just cant got it to work. I have created a directory of anim in .Res
with the animation xml and imported viewflippers, animation packages,
but some how the text are not animating still (sometimes even
clashing)... so i am wondering if anyone can help answer me how to use
the startAnimation and ViewFlipper?

The code I have is below....  but the both level_message and
level_timer is not fading in and out..

                level_message = ((ViewFlipper) this.findViewById(R.id.flipper));
                level_timer = ((ViewFlipper) this.findViewById(R.id.timer));

                level_timer.setInAnimation(AnimationUtils.loadAnimation(this,
android.R.anim.fade_in));
                level_message.setInAnimation(AnimationUtils.loadAnimation(this,
android.R.anim.fade_in));

                level_message.setOutAnimation(AnimationUtils.loadAnimation
(this, android.R.anim.fade_out));
                level_timer.setOutAnimation(AnimationUtils.loadAnimation
(this, android.R.anim.fade_out));

Sorry if this is a bit brief.. My code is really in a mess now so will
reorganize it at the same time.. Any help help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks!=)