Hi ,

I have added some new packages under "cts/tests/tests/" folder and able to
build successfully by giving "make cts". And im able to see the generated
new apk and testcase xml file in the
"out/host/linux-x86/cts/android-cts/repository/testcases" folder.

But while executing if i give "list --packages" in the CTS console, my
added new packages are not listing.And while try to execute the added new
testcase , it throws below error "

"java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not find test package
xxxxx-xxx-xxxx. Use 'list packages' to see available packages."

Please let me know anybody faced this issue. ? And also let me know
solution to resolve this issue.