I have a service in my application but this service stop working after time
and i want to keep the service keep working without stopping and for that i
try to start the same service from onDestroy method when it dieing but its
not work even the written log not appear ,so  it is possible to call the
service from itself and if it  not may i create another service who do the
same work and they call each other when one of them stopped, so when in
onDestory i cant call it so how to call it?, wish that someone can help me
with this situation thx on advance