Hi,
Thanks for you response.
yes I am making a call to requestConnectioInfo inside
the WIFI_P2P_CONNECTION_CHANGED_ACTION notification.here is the code
snippet for that

NetworkInfo networkInfo = (NetworkInfo) intent
>                         .getParcelableExtra(WifiP2pManager.
> EXTRA_NETWORK_INFO);
>                 if (networkInfo.isConnected())
>                 {
>                 // we are connected with the other device, request
> connection
>                     // info to find group owner IP
>                 mManager.requestConnectionInfo(mChannel, mService);
>                 //mService.requestGroupInfo(mService);
>                 }

but the fact is I am not getting any WIFI_P2P_CONNECTION_CHANGED_ACTION
notification. On connect call back I am getting a success what does that
means.  dont think that means a connection is established .But everything
works fine if i dont run Network service discovery on wifidirect.

I have noted one more interesting fact that I I do a debug with putting
break points in all wifidirect call backs mainly a breakpoint inside
onPeersAvailable() it works fine. No idea what that implies?

Thanks