On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 09:50:31PM -0700, Adam Ratana wrote:

> I've just spent quite a bit of my spare time working on implementing a
> portrait mode activity option for the camera preview - to answer Spooky's
> question, the main reason one might do this is because it goes well with
> the UI/UX of the application (specifically the other activities which share
> a common UI), and the application for the camera activity is augmented
> reality,

Ahhh, yes.  Good point.  I hadn't thought about that.

Later,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4) //  North American Hunting Club Member #70781171

Seen in alt.sysadmin.recovery:  "Priceless; that's better than telling
him to use the Read Manual command with the Real Fast option."