I've noticed that when developing an SDK library project, there is a desire
to have a check as to whether the bluetooth functionality is turned on for
the device before proceeding.
However, as a library project, I am restricted to the absence of my own
activity.  I had hoped to call the following with the context of the
application passed into the library:
          new Intent(BluetoothAdapter.ACTION_REQUEST_ENABLE);
This was with the hope that it would wait for a reply before finishing.
 Since the library is an SDK meant to communicate with a device, it isn't
its own activity to override an onActivityWithResult( ) call that I could
use to trigger a continuation on the code.  How is typical situation such
as these with a desire to have a blocking UI component handled for an
Android Library?  I haven't found any decent conclusions thus far.