Hi,

So should I set the status code using Apache Core like
                                        HttpResponse response = new
BasicHttpResponse(HttpVersion.HTTP_1_1, 200, "OK");
response.setEntity(new StringEntity("Got it"));
conn.sendResponseHeader(response);
conn.sendResponseEntity(response);
in server?

And check for the response in the client side? Am I on the right track?
Thanks!