Hi i m making an application in which i have put images in drawable folder
the names of images are s5p1.jpg,s5p2.jpg,s5p3.jpg.
    User give two inputs in two EditTexts e.g 5 and 2.Now i convert this
user input into s5p2 by concatenating with string.Now i am using Drawable
.CreatePath method to get my required image from drawable  folder...But it
couldn't show nothing.Here is my code.Please suggest me some solution.I
know it is a simple problem.I simply google for 2 days but couldn't get
much of it.

ImageView iv;
String  path="R.drawable.";
String concat="s"+input1+"p"+input2+".jpg";                    //
   s5p2.jpg
path = path+concat;                                                      //
              R.drawable.s5p2.jpg
Drawable d = Drawable.createFromPath(path);
iv.setImageDrawable(d);

Please rep soon.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,