Hi Tom,

I have seen your post in this forum. I am working with Aricent as
Senior Technical Leader which have arund 8000+ member world wide.

We are dedicatedly working on Android from last 1 year for one of the
Major US client. Our team has experties in Android, J2ME, Brew, and
BlackBerry.

For more details about Aricent please visit www.aricent.com.

Kindly provide me with your contact details so that we can get in
touch with you directly.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards
Himanshu Shekhar