Hi,

We would like to announce support for the MIT Kerberos and GSS-API
libraries and the CyaSSL embedded SSL library for the Android platform.  We
have just finished a port of MIT Kerberos to Android as well as the
development of a *org.ietf.jgss* (RFC 5653) compatible Java GSS-API layer.
 All project code has been released under the open source MIT license, with
example client/server applications as well as a sample Android NDK
application.

Please see our release blog post for complete details:

http://yassl.com/yaSSL/Blog/Entries/2012/11/9_MIT_Kerberos_GSS-API_with_CyaSSL_Now_Available_for_Android.html

Source code can be found in the following GitHub repositories:

kerberos-java-gssapi:  http://github.com/cconlon/kerberos-java-gssapi
kerberos-android-ndk:  http://github.com/cconlon/kerberos-android-ndk

We are interested in hearing feedback from the community and are excited to
see where the project goes from here.  Please feel free to contact us at
i...@yassl.com with any questions or comments.

Best Regards,
Chris