hi all:

I get strange problem with .R class while devices just started.

my app get all kind of broadcast and send a notification.
but some times, after devices has started, my app receives the first
broadcast and send a notification with wrong layout id.
and it cause my app crash for"Couldn't expand RemoteViews for".
I have checked my code that the notification's layout id never be changed.
but why it change a nother id, and it just occurs after the devices started.

Are there any clues can help me find the root cause?
All are welcome to give your ideas