Hello guys. I have implemented a rating bar in one of my activities and
added 5 stars to it. Although i tried that programmatically and through the
XML nothing seems to work right. Both  ways show only 4,5 stars. The rating
bar's width is wrap_content as it must be and also i treid to put the
rating bar inside a linear layout that would contain only the bar. The
layout also had wrap_content value in its layout_width attribute.

Any other workarounds on it maybe?

P.S. : It's not a screen size problem, i've tested it on the emulator too
with a big enough screen setting to fit more than 5 stars.