Hellow there. I am a blind Chinese person. Using Android
system, I find some difficulties that Chinese blind people can't deal
with. Now, Talkback can help the blind do most of      things
completely. But still, you know, there are some questions that make us
difficulty. First of all, Chinese input. That problem is the most
trouble for us.If we send a message or edit anything, we will use
character input. Talkback can't support us to do that, cause it can't
explain the words appearing on the screen. In chinese, because
different words maybe have the same pronunciation, to input character
correctly, we need TalkBack have the function that it can explain
every word we input on the screen.
    On the other hand, we don't know that why TalkBack can't read
something on the screen what is the most basic function, like hanging
up. We hope the developers give some changes that we can get better
operation.
    That's all. Hope for reply.
               Pokester