Hi

here is the sample image that i am sending check this image by keeping this
image your application icon

you can't see the shade on the icon,

if that is the issue then the problem is in the image file that you are
using

the solution to this is the icon should be of png format and the background
should be of transparent, so that the shades and images will not appear,

all the best for your success,

Thanks
Shiva