I was looking for it earlier but haven't found it yet.  I don't know if you
are declaring any dimens.xml but do you have a navigation bar on right when
landscape?  That would account for the 1238 resolution.  Then the top is
for the status bar or whatever it is being called these days.  And 160 dpi
is correct.  In my case I need for the app to use the correct dimens.xml
file but it wasn't working as advertised.