Apparently, yes. See for example
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anydo  There's a small
link "Privacy Policy" below the description which leads to a page on the
any do website.

However, if your goal is to include a legal disclaimer or something like
"Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen", this will probably not be sufficient.
I'm German too and the last time is poke to a lawyer about it, he said,
currently there's no way to include a legal disclaimer in a way that
corresponds to European/German law. I.e. if European/German law is
applicable, all current disclaimers probably are invalid. I'm no lawyer
tough, so don't hold me responsible for this and if you want to be sure,
talk to a lawyer!