Hi,

I tried to record a video and after saving the video, when i tried to play
that recorded video from the Gallery it always playing in Landscape mode
even if rotate my device into portrait mode.
This thing is happening only in Ginger Bread 2.3.6 but in the devices with
OS version ICS,2.3.3,2.3.4 the same recorded video is playing in both
landscape and portrait mode.
Means whether that feature is eliminated from GingerBread 2.3.6 or what.
Help me out If anybody is having any idea on this.