Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing fine. Please let me know if you have someone with you
available for the below mentioned requirement...
Please send profiles to m...@tekenergyusa.com

*Position: UI Developer*
*Location: San Jose, CA *
*Duration: 1+ Year Contract*
*Interview: Phone screen then face to face.*
Local candidates Only

Our client is currently seeking a Front End UI Developer to join their team
on a long term contract basis.  The UI Developer will be working with the
backend C#.NET Developers.  The C#.NET Developers have already developed
the application in C#.NET, the UI Developer will be responsible for
building the front end of this secured public facing web application
portal.  The ideal candidate will also be responsible for designing,
developing, and testing UI components.

*Skill Required:*
- Extremely proficient in* jQuery, HTML, CSS3, JavaScript and AJAX website
development experience.*
- Must have some experience with* ASP.NET and C# web development *
*
*
*
*