Not really... First of all, how do I discover the value of "pixels"?
Because it depends on the Android version, on the manufacture of the
equipament... And, most important, I don't have access to the ImageView (I
can set properties, but not get because of the RemoteViews).

Other thing is that the format (if it is a rectangle or a square) will
depend on the AppWidget's minHeight and minWidth. And the images are square
and I set scale type to "center crop".

So... I really don't know if it's possible to solve the problem like this.
:/

But thanks anyway. ;)