Hi
I am trying to open a website using WebView.
I am behind a proxy, but have already configured the settings
database
with the proxy values.
When i try to open any internal website like a Tomcat running on my
desktop, it opens up properly.
The problem comes up when i try to open any external website like
www.yahoo.com.
The screen goes white for sometime and then I get message "Web Page
not available".

Also, the native Android browser is able to open all websites
sucessfully.
This seems to be an issue because of proxy, but I am not able to find
any solution.
Please help me as Ihave been stuck on this for quite some time now.