I just tried adding an OnTouchListener to the webview and I get ALL
the touch events.  However, the links in the webview to not appear
selected/focused...  This seems really weird to me.  Anyone have an
idea why I would receive an OnTouch event for the view but the view
itself does not seem to respond to those events?