On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 9:24 AM, Keith Wiley <kbwi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Like I said, I haven't tested it on a previously published app, only on
> draft apps that were never published in the first place...

Ah, missed that ... that makes more sense then.

I don't know if it would do that for an app once it was published,

It doesn't, I know. I'd love delete an ancient version of my free app that
is never going to see the light of day again.

> but it is certainly different from the new console in this regard.

I feel you. I created a test app to experiment with something and found
that there is no way to delete it. I contacted "support" and (shocker)
never heard back. I also left feedback on the new design.

It's also fantastic because the new app made in the new console doesn't
appear in the old console, so you can't delete it that way. Womp womp.