Hello

Is it possibe to get the minimum of the speaker icon visible when
i activate the VoiceRecognition? I mean

when i start the VoiceRecognition i see the google logo on it and i see the
lanauge but how can i get it with rhe minimals that I only se the speaker
icon (same as google voice search at adroid 4.1 )

Because I work with talkback and everytime i start the VoiceRecognition
talkback wil talk tru the voice regonision and record his own speech!

Hope you understand it my english is not so good.