Well, I can download the branch of the project I need (I have done
that). The point is, that I need to work with the present SDK, the
official, and I need to know how present Home is made. The fires that
are on the web (Android source code) are in development, so they are
using, probably, the SDK 1.5.

Maybe anyone who downloaded the code some time ago, would have a copy
of the proyect I need. Anyway, I will keep searching.