Hi,
I am not an expert on cryptography, thus take this with a grain of salt :)

I thought the purpose of a private key is for you to de-crypt messages
encrypted with your public key. If my logic is correct, then wouldn't the
remote service give you their public key to encrypt the message (sent from
you to the web service). Isn't your task to send a message, Are you sure
you are using the correct key?

Next, the output of a cipher differs from instance to instance. Thus, the
encrypted output being different is expected?

Did the server send you any details. That's what I meant by stack trace
(poor wording on my part). Did the server indicate specifically that it
didn't recognize the encryption format (e.g a padding exception)?

Good Luck
Jason