Yes..true.. and there isn't a way for the manifest to know what your code
tries to access at runtime either. My primary issue is the current pop-up
at runtime isn't very friendly. I will provide a video of using my app and
explain why that pop-up occurs.. but still would be nice if we could
customize it. I haven't looked to see if we can so if there is a way,
great.