Correting my english

I have a TabWidget and a actionBar in navigation mode. I want to change my
action bar and after that, automatically change my tab. I've called
onTabChanged on my onNavigationItemSelected and it works, my fragment
changed just fine, but my tabselect at the component tabWidget still
selected my last tab.

--
att,
Pedro Cortez