Hi all
I have an application that was originally developed for a 7" touchpad with
resolution 800x480 (mdpi).
Both graphics and layouts was made for this resolution.

Now I am trying to make this app to support another device that have
resolution 1024x552 (mdpi)

Since both devices are mdpi, then I need to make new graphics to fit the
new resolution.
How can I make each device automatically select the right graphics and
layouts when they are both mdpi?

Can anybody show point me to an example that solves this?

Best regards
Per-Jarle