That is a good news. May i ask a request, since you guys making a
public widget , could you provide little bit flexibility where this
widget ca attached to . For example there are cases when i want to
attach this to the top ( currently we're using custom widget based on
SlidingDrawer ). And ability to change drawable of the handle would be
nice as well.