Hi,

I am getting the "Cannot delete that URL" exception(see below):
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Cannot delete that URL:
content://contacts/phones
        at
android.database.DatabaseUtils.readExceptionFromParcel(DatabaseUtils.java:130)
        at
android.database.DatabaseUtils.readExceptionFromParcel(DatabaseUtils.java:110)
        at
android.content.ContentProviderProxy.delete(ContentProviderNative.java:362)
        at android.content.ContentResolver.delete(ContentResolver.java:386)

Here is my code:
private void removeContact(Context context, String phone) {

             context.getContentResolver().delete(Contacts.Phones.CONTENT_URI,
                         Contacts.PhonesColumns.NUMBER+"=?", new String[]
{phone});
        }

Can you please tell me what am I missing?

Thank you.