By simply calling the onCreateContextMenu itself inside the
onListItemClick. i.e.

onCreateContextMenu(null, v, null); (where v ist the reference of the
list view passed by the onListItemClick). Dunno if you need to pass
the references of menu/menuinfo, but don't think so.

If you're not using the menu/menuitem in your current code, then it
shouldn't be a problem. if you're using it, you should check inside
the onCreateContextMenu if menu is null and create it if necessary
otherwise use the passed reference